Translate

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Update and a Fan Request

Flopping on the couch, curling my legs under me.
Hi y'all. Guess you may have noticed that things have been a bit quiet around here. There are a few reasons for that, but they all come across as excuses, so I apologize.

Now to start doing something about it.

First though, I want to thank each and every one of you that drop by little niche on the web. I'm honored, and humbled, to have so many people follow me, both here, in-world and on my Flickr. You inspire me more than you will ever know.

Second, I'll be revamping things a bit around here. When I launched this ship awhile back, I had some grandiose plans, and I simply couldn't pull them off working alone. Kind of bites, but life happens. This time around, I'm going to look at this as less a house and more my bedroom. A cozy, little place where you all are invited to get comfy with me... nudity optional. Here, we can chat a bit, snuggle some and you can let me turn you on *smile*.

That isn't as much a one way proposition as it might sound, the idea of being your fantasy is a HUGE yummy for me. Whatever reason pulls your eyes to this place, I'm way so tickled you are here.

Couple of things I do know I want to do, beside be your eye candy, is put more words on these pages. I'd like for you to get to know me a little better, and I'd love to hear from you. Flirt with me, debate me, talk dirty to me ... I'm here for you, don't be shy, you'll find I'm pretty open to many things. Want to keep those naughty, lustful thoughts between us?

My email: domino.dupree@gmail.com

The other is what follows, a set around a fan's request. I love doing these! If you have some way you'd like to see me, drop me a line and I'll sure try to make it happen.

Enough talk, I have something else I need to use my mouth for while you check out this little set; Starship Intercourse Revisited...kisses!




 






 

1 comment: