Translate

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Erotica Extravagant: The Gallery

I started Erotica Unbound, originally The Domino Affect, as a place to keep and show my work, but I soon realized that wasn't broad enough. You see, I am also a fan of photography, the body beautiful and eroticism. I want to do what I can to broaden the audience for those that capture the above all so well, and thus the name change. With the help of Envy Watts, Nicasio Ansar, multiple members of the SL adult community and the Flickr contributions by so many talented photographers and artists, EU has become a nifty little showcase of the erotic.

A huge thank you to all that have contributed, especially those that allowed me to display their work here for the first time.

Also, you the fans of my work and all these other talents. I don't make a dime off this blog, I don't have official sponsors or charge anyone for the right to be seen here. This is a labor of love and its only real reward is seeing you come by and spend a little time among the works. Thank you!

In closing, understand that these posts are not the best of the EU Flickr, just some of. To fully appreciate the scope of the artists posting their work in the group, you should drop by the Flickr and follow the links below the pictures, I promise you will not be disappointed. The group is currently right at 400 strong and we encourage you to join us with your creations as well. All we ask is that you give us the best you can do at this point. Don't be intimidated, we all started somewhere. Be inspired, be naughty, be you!

Enjoy, and love one another!




























No comments:

Post a Comment