Translate

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Holy Batgirl!

I doubt I'm going to strike fear in the heart of any evil doers, but then that isn't why I donned the cape. I'm looking to bring the bad guys and gals to me, hell with that chasing them down! Hope you enjoy my take on one of my favorite comic heroines...Batgirl.

Batgirl: "I'm afraid I'm still naive enough to believe the impossible can't be done."




 
Batman: "How did you know that Robin and I might be in trouble at this glue factory?"
Batgirl: "Through the one thing you couldn't possibly have in your utility belt, Batman. A woman's intuition."
 



 
The original Batgirl (first introduced in Batman #139) was Betty Kane, the niece of Batwoman (Kathy Kane). A later version of Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) was the daughter of police Commissioner James Gordon.




Det. Gage: “Here, your boomerang…”
Batgirl: “Batarang.”
Det. Gage: “You realise that sounds more ridiculous, right ?”
Batgirl: “Ridiculously awesome.”






 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment